Valdorciamiata.it whose sole owner is Beengoo OF, PIVA 01354060525, with registered office at Via Altone 22, 53021 Abbadia San Salvatore (hereinafter referred to as Valdorciamiata.it), provides a web service (hereinafter service) to the public seeking to rely , publishing and consultation of images and videos of private individuals and not, on the territory of the Monte Amiata and Val d’Orcia the service also allows you to comment on posts posted by users, the users follow and apply consents to the images / video.
2. Application of the general conditions of service
These Terms of Service apply to both users use the Service in a consultative photos / videos posted, both users have placed ads or intend to do so (both defined below “user or users”).
3. Use of the Service
The use of the service is free and allows the free consultation of images / videos, posting pictures / videos and account creation aimed use of the service. Some additional features will be made available only for a fee, for example, highlighting the ads or buying functionality suitable for the purpose of raising the profile listings.
Any form of relationship entertained between users of the Service are solely between users without Valdorciamiata.it is part of the report. The user undertakes not to make improper use of contacts in any capacity on the platform Valdorciamiata.it.
4. User Responsibilities
The user is fully and solely responsible for the use of the service (meaning specifically with regard to the functions of publication, consultation, advert management and comments) and is therefore the only guarantor and responsible for photo / video submitted for through the Service and the correctness, completeness and legality of the advertisements and of their own behavior. You warrant that your ads do not violate any copyright or industrial property rights or other rights of third parties. If challenged by a third party with respect to any ad or behavior associated with it, the user if he takes full responsibility and agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Valdorciamiata.it from any damage, loss or expense. You agree to use the comment form relatively to the ads, using respectful language of the law, ethics and good manners. The user also assumes all liability for any damage that may result to your computer system by the use of the Service.
5. Limitation of Liability
Valdorciamiata.it no warranties about the content, completeness and correctness of advertisements published nor with regard to the data published, nor with respect to information subsequently provided by the user, or with reference to the number or quality of the results obtained through the Service . Anyway Valdorciamiata.it reserves, at any time, the right to evaluate, approve, delete, or prevent the insertion or the right to inhibit the consultation if, in its sole discretion, the use of the Service the user can be considered prejudicial to the rights or prerogatives of Valdorciamiata.it or third parties. It is understood that even in case of approval of listing Valdorciamiata.it no warranties about the content, completeness or correctness.
Valdorciamiata.it stranger to communications that can arise from the use of the Service and therefore does not guarantee either the goodness or the outcome of the same, therefore any claims for compensation, reparation and / or compensation for any reason will be directed against Valdorciamiata.it
The service is offered through the website www.valdorciamiata.it that can hold banners with links to other Internet sites or applications that are not under the direct control of Valdorciamiata.it.
Valdorciamiata.it can not be held responsible for the veracity or morality of the information presented on banners or on sites connected to them, not being able to endorse their publication.
6. Limitations in the supply of Service
Valdorciamiata.it reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate, in whole or in part, the Service at any time without notice and without that it is obliged to state the reasons underlying the aforementioned shares. Valdorciamiata.it not be held liable for damages resulting from the failure to provide the services under this contract due to malfunctioning of the media for reasons beyond the scope of its control.
7. Limitations on the content of the publications
You agree not to misrepresent your identity and to comply with all applicable laws as well as the Rules of Valdorciamiata.it, to that end, the user accepts and recognizes that it must view before the insertion of any advertisement. The user also agrees to not use the Service to publish, broadcast or exchange any unlawful, vulgar, obscene, libelous, defamatory, offensive to common decency or in any way detrimental to the rights of others or messages that incite hatred and to racial or religious discrimination. In addition, the user undertakes not to use the Service in a manner that infringes the intellectual property rights or industrial Valdorciamiata.it or third parties.
8. Jurisdiction, applicable law and jurisdiction
Relations between Valdorciamiata.it and users are governed by Italian law and jurisdiction, according to which even these General Conditions shall be interpreted. Except as provided by law can not be derogated, the Court of Siena will be exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute regarding these General Conditions and the relationships governed by them.
9 Validity of these Terms
You valdorciamiata.it unilaterally at any time can make changes to these Terms by notice on its website.
Information about the article. 13 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003)
This information concerns the personal data sent by the user during registration, as well as those derived from visits and navigation on this site.
The owner of the data
The owner and manager of data processing is BEENGOO Daniel Tondi (hereinafter “BEENGOO”), PIVA 01354060525, located in Abbadia San Salvatore, Via Altone 22.
Your personal information will be used by BEENGOO respecting the principles of privacy protection established by Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003 and other applicable standards.
Aims of treatment
The purpose of the processing of personal data are as follows:
- provide the required services;
- provide information and / or send communications regarding the service;
- provide for all possible accounting and tax;
- traced back to authors of any illegal only if specifically requested by the competent authorities.
- perform the obligations foreseen by laws or regulations;
- protect the rights of BEENGOO in court;
Once the user has given consent:
- provide information and / or offers of services that BEENGOO and / or its subsidiaries and / or subsidiaries, as well as its partners and outsourcers that may be of interest to the user, without this resulting in transfer of personal data to third parties ;
- verify the quality of services offered, even by offering after-sales services;
- send communications and advertising information relating to products and own initiatives and of third;
- to satisfy market surveys and statistics, marketing and preferences on services and products;
The data will be treated primarily with electronic instruments and computer and stored on computer media and on paper than on any other kind of support, in compliance with the minimum security measures under the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security.
Mandatory or optional nature of providing data
Personal data are divided into two categories: compulsory and optional, as indicated in the registration procedure. The supply of compulsory data and its processing for the purposes mentioned above are strictly functional to the services. Other data collected aid BEENGOO to offer a better service. Compared to them, the customer is free to supply them or not.
Consequences of refusing to provide / data processing
If the user refuses to provide one or more mandatory or any refusal to allow their treatment will make it impossible to use the service offered by BEENGOO.
Persons to whom data may be disclosed personal data.
Personal data relating to the treatment in question can also be communicated to persons who have been granted the right to access your personal information by law or secondary legislation and / or Community.
In relation to the processing of personal data subject you have the right, pursuant to art. 7 (Right to access personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Act:
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information:
- origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
To exercise your rights under art. 7 of the Privacy Code, listed above, the person must make a request writing via email to email@example.com addressed to BEENGOO Daniel Tondi and bearing the name of the site.